FULL TIME SCHOOL
The school was established in 1981 in Drury Lane and in 1983 moved to a former 1880’s church school building in Marylebone. In July 2010, we moved to our new premises in Nutford Place, just off Seymour Place in W1. Our site houses two vocational floors with studios, rehearsal rooms, a recording studio, two academic floors and a large canteen with two courtyard gardens.
Carefully selected creative activities aim to develop performance technique and self-confidence. Our enthusiastic staff of qualified, experienced drama teachers, include professional directors, writers and performers.