Be a London Super Mum with myKidsy!
We are looking for super savvy Mums with an in-depth knowledge of great after-school, weekend and holiday classes in their local areas to act as Super Mum Ambassadors for mykidsy.com, the first online marketplace for kids activities. The website is free for parents to use and we already have thousands of registered families and over 5000 listings and growing….
We would love to hear from London parents who are passionate about finding the most creative and stimulating classes and activities for children to join our team to help us grow the number of businesses registered on our site. Building on your existing local knowledge, we would like you to make contact with the best activity providers in your areas and get them to register with us.
It’s a great way to earn some extra cash while having fun locally with your kids. This role can easily be fitted around school and class drop offs. We will provide full support, we need you get out and about to spread the word about the fantastic benefits of having access to the leading website for booking the highest quality classes and activities for children.
Payment would be £10 per hour and you can be totally flexible about when you work. We would anticipate you would spend up to 7 hours per week and would like at least 25 new registrations per month. A £50 bonus will be payable for additional registrations obtained after the initial 25. We are happy to discuss further details with interested parents.
We would like you to promote mykidsy on your own social networks:
- Use local websites / Facebook pages to promote mykidsy
- Use your own social media channels to instagram, Tweet and Facebook post about the website
- Attend local events where there will be parents and activity providers to spread the word about mykidsy
- Contact local bloggers who would be interested to know about mykidsy
Who we want to hear from:
- Knowledgeable and outgoing mums who have a few hours a week to spread the word with activity providers about the website
- People who have a passion for finding the best kids’ classes and activities to make parents’ lives easier
- Experience in marketing or promotions preferable
If this sounds like you, here’s how to apply:
Please email us at: email@example.com telling us:
- Where you live & how long you have been in the area
- A little about you & your family
- Brief details of the most creative class in your area!
We are now looking for an intern web designer/developer to work in our team.
myKidsy is the first online marketplace where parents can find, book and rate high-quality out-of-school activities for their children from 0-18 years old. We aim to be a disruptive force for a fragmented under-served market, providing a simplified experience for both parents and activity organisers. We are a central source where parents can discover and book local activities for their children based on age, interest and location. At the same time, providers are keen to sign up to the booking system to reduce time spent on manual processes and have access to online booking analytics which helps better market their business to the relevant audience.
This will be an exciting chance to be a part of a fast growing start-up.Some of your daily tasks will include:
• updating site content, copy, images and basic styling
• Innovative and creative ideas of websites and SEO
• Be able to work on projects from start to finish, collaborating with external team
• Quality control - ensure that all work you develop is brief and is fully functional from a visual and usability perspective
• We also make email newsletter
• You will work with RESTful APIs produced by our external developer, who you’ll be in touch for conversation
• Create weekly analytics report.
Technologies and platforms:
• our website is written in PHP and our database is MySQL. based on Code igniter framework
• Bootstrap and other CSS frameworks
• CSS3, HTML5 knowledge, with responsive and mobile-first mindset
• Bootstrap and other CSS frameworks
• English skills
• Right to work in the UK
We look for a social media guru that knows how to organically grow our portal and get metrics rapidly moving upwards and who understand how to engage with our audience which is parents.
is the first online marketplace for searching, booking and rating children’s out-of-school activities. We are very educational and teach life skills in addition to being an aggregator of the best activities for children.
We are looking for an excellent social network guru who has scaled organic traffic in big numbers for start-ups , preferably online marketplaces.
You would be driving metrics rapidly upon the following social media channels on a daily basis.
You would post 1 blog a week and also some guest blogs.
You are able to engage with our audience which is parents and knows about viral growth.
You need to be writing like a native.
You would run campaigns and competitions and look out for partnerships.
You need to know SEO and put in the right keywords.
You would understand analytics and make sure we grow.
You need to have done this for at least 2 years.
You can work from your home or come to google campus where we work and meet up with us one a week and be available on the phone.
Does the idea of being part of an exciting start-up turn you on?
Can you proof that you have scaled start-ups successfully in social media?
Are you aware of all the tricks and tips to grow?
Are you constantly updating your knowledge?
If you grow our channels the way we expect, there is a possibility to join full time our team.
If you can say yes to all questions please apply and put all in writing and send it to